The multimix F doubler is the newly modified double blade rope whose structure is made to enhance its maximum strength.
Since this rope is a compound of polyester and polypropylene, it has not only the high resistance of water, weather and abrasion, but has excellent workability due to its lightweight and floating characteristics.
• Inner layer: polypropylene
• Outer layer: compound of polypropylene and polyester
- Structure: double blade
- Specific gravity: 0.98
- Degree of elongation: about 20%
Repeating fatigue characteristic
Comparing the strength of retention, after periodic loading / usage of the rope, by repeating the process.
- Rate of loading
• Lower limit 0% ↔Upper limit 25%
• Lower limit 25% ↔ Upper limit 50%
- Repeating times: 10,000 times
- Wet-dry condition: Maintain wetness during the test period
Compare the strength of retention after enduring friction to the surface of the rope, using a testing machine.
Loading : 98N
Object : Size of grinder 120
Stroke : 200mm
Friction times : 500 times
Compare the strength of retention under the conditions outlined below.
Testing equipment : JIS B 7753 sunshine carbon arc
Temperature of black panel : 63 ℃± 1 ℃
Duration of mist : 18 minutes for every 120 minutes
Duration of test : 200 hours
Get in touch with us! We guarantee to respond to you within 48 hours from the time of enquiry.